20 replies · 242 views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
1by1takeyoudown[744502]
· 3 likes · does anyone else experienced random logout too ?
Ultrareign[1992238]
· 2 likes · Having the same issues tbh beyond a joke when you spend more time loading errors than actually playing torn.
aurel1[1046304]Admin
· 1 likes · Alex will check this asap - looks like we have a problem with one of the servers, and it's causing such issues.
On going 504 errors all afternoon and evening, over the past 5 hours or so. I did not see a confirmed thread for this so figured I'd add my own.
I'm currently on app10 but not sure what I've been connected to earlier.
Assuming you all work Monday-Friday like most people, might I offer a word of advice to not make changes or upgrades on a Friday?!?!?! You're userbase is going to be down for 3 days instead of 1... Unless you choose to work on a weekend, which no one wants to do.
P.S. This is why I stopped donating... People joke about downtime being "normal" in Torn but after 10 years one would think you'd figure your shit out... Come on... This is a texted-based game... It's just text... Steam and all their games work 24/7 with no down time... How can they serve hundreds of 3D games flawlessly and you can't even handle text... Come on y'all, lets get with it here. /rant
it would be interesting to hear if anyone (from staff) ever consider covering lost donator time with adding back day or more depending how long the issues last for
I was in the middle of a chain and got a 504 error. Then when I tried logging back on the main torn website came up with a 503 and 504. (I tried from my computer and my phone using multiple web browsers. All of which failed. This caused my chain to end before I could continue hits.... This happened just over an hour and a half ago.