anyone see anything cool lately?
a while ago i saw these two, small lights circling each other in this weird, almost elliptical but not really pattern, and one faded away eventually but the other remained for a solid 30+ just going on in its weird movement
yes I've seen some weird stuff back when i was little i saw a light in the sky but it wasn't there earlier i was watching and then it's like a shooting star just stopped then exploded.
Well this was a few months back but while in my dad's car I saw a blinking light in the sky, it stayed there then continuoud moving until it moved behind a building until I couldn't see it again. I'm precise that this was not a streetlight and it was moving slowly, so it couldn't be a plane or a helicopter. And our car was stopped at a red light and I'm absolutely sure it was there.
yea that reminds me of the really bright flash around midnight it lit everything up... a decent amount of people blamed fireworks but is was absolutely silent.
u shoud have taken a video
Holy crap.
I think I know what you're talking about. When was that?
Just now i decided to go out and check out the sky. Perfectly clear day here. To my surprise i seen a white object really high moving around really erratically. Called wife out and she seen it also. Went in to grab my phone and now its gone!
Very weird!
Weather balloon, probably filled with swamp gas.
Possible mate. Hard to say. It did move slowly at first then very fast. Not in one direction either. Ultimately then vanishing! Clear sky, not a cloud anywhere for it to hide.
Honestly i have never seen anything in the sky i could say is unidentified until yesterday. Thats why i called out my wife to watch.
In that time she was watching... (15 seconds) it moved across the sky and vanished.
I really wish i had a camera on this one.
Im not saying its an alien or something silly. Just i could not identify it and it moved in a way unlike a plane or bird.
I was just joking. "Weather balloon" and "swamp gas" are the government's favorite way of dismissing UFO/paranormal theories
I saw a flying saucer when I was about 8 years old. I was in a group of about 10 children. We all saw it and still talk about it.
It looked like a saucer from an old B movie, with rotating lights around the rim and bottom edge. I Google Earthed the location and the distance from us was approximately 250 feet. It was motionless and about 50 feet off the ground when we first saw it. After about 10 seconds of staring at it my cousin screamed very loudly and the saucer sped off at an incredible speed without making any sound whatsoever. It went from motionless to full speed instantly.
None of the adults believed our story. This event was the most vivid memory of my entire childhood. I wish I could relive that moment.