Who did you side with?.
Fallout 4.
Started by DanielleJaide-x [1993866] on in Gaming.
About this thread
Posts archived: 44 / 44 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 44
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 25 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- MadHatter [486416]
· 4 likes ·
Except that the Institute is baller as f**k "Another settlement needs your-" NOT TODAY, PRESTON - DanielleJaide-x [1993866]
· 3 likes ·
I sided with The Brotherhood, There was something about Danse In that armour!;) lol, But I'm not sure if it was the right choice to make. - Marter1000 [2044408]
· 3 likes ·
[image: i.makeagif.com] that sums up my fallout experience with nick never again
Who did you side with?.
Institute
Still haven't finished the main story line (I always do that last in FO/TES games), but I've started myself down that path.
I'm currently working through Nuka World. Planning on siding with the Operators on that (love their perks).
hated the game so idk who
It made me crave FO3 and NV
I sided with The Brotherhood, There was something about Danse In that armour!;) lol, But I'm not sure if it was the right choice to make.
I was thinking about siding with the BoS, but then I started doing their missions and they turned out to be douchebags
I wish you could become the leader of your own team, The Minute Men just stay at Sanctuary and do nothing, The Brotherhood are all about destroying anything none human and following Elder Maxson's orders. I had no interest in The Railroad they didn't seem that friendly and the Institute well the whole point was to destroy them and get your son back but after finding out he was there 'father' he doesn't care about what you have to say anyway. So really there is no win-win.
Except that the Institute is baller as f**k
"Another settlement needs your-"
NOT TODAY, PRESTON
Oh my he's so annoying, I wish he would just become the next bad-ass, after helping you with the deathclaw I thought he would be the next Wesley Snipes or something lol.
Right? But no, all he does is walk around Sanctuary and talk at me
such a shame he can't be your companion.
Peaceful minutemen, One of the only endings (part from cut content) that keep most people alive.
Mostly just get them to work my water farms now and since they found out the defence/attack cap and raid chance I hardly get attacked.
If you don't know in short it 100cap each, plus 100 side disc roll so you can't stop raids winning and food or water add to raid chances so remove everything inside workshop from time to time to get the lowest 2% chance.
My first playthrough was with the institute, mostly because I like to put those closest to me in safety (my dad in this case).
My second and current playthrough is with the railroad, they seemed arrogant to me at first but now they're alright.
My least favourite faction is the brotherhood of steel though. I don't know why but I really dislike them in this fallout game, strongly opposed by how much I liked them back in fallout 3..
i sided with the settlements, they are my only reason to play
I did every single quest up until the point where you had to pick a side, saved there, got all the achievements for the different endings then just continued on and did the dlc from the file where I didn't finish the story.
I love the fallout series but ofcourse the game is buggy and broken, bethesda make shit games that I get addicted to
Honestly, I think this is their most stable game. I can't remember the last time it froze or crashed on me, and I've yet to have any glitched/corrupted save files. The physics engine is quirky, the loading times are absurd, and the workshop system can be clunky and frustrating..... but, all in all, a pretty damn smooth experience.
I decided I was dedicating this weekend to Fallout, and managed to spend a whole lotta time tuning up Sanctuary. The massive overhaul started with "I really want to put an elevator somewhere", and ended with me scrapping/remodeling damn near everything else.
I just forced myself to turn it off, but it's not sticking. I'm going to eat, watch Walking Dead, and then try to convince myself to not play anymore. Gotta sleep tonight
It's random for everyone, for me I don't get raid problems and objects clip out of place(good thing I hated this in skyrim) but I get corrupted saves, crashes a lot.
I also got "eyes on the prize" still locked even with 150k tickets so I'm doing a new game on survival(see how hard it is) and I'm the right level to go to nuka world and loaded with prewar money.
I'm glad they finally made pre-war money useful. I've just been using it to fill bath tubs since FO3. I even dedicated a set of display cases (in FO4) to pre-war money. Gotta let the bitches know I can make it rain at any time.
I'm in the process of doing this. I'm curious to know if you thought it was worth it. Were the various storylines interesting enough to justify the time spent.
I followed the Railroad until I got the upgrades that I wanted. Then I betrayed them for the Institute because I feel that the level of good that the Institute can do for humanity is greater than that of the Railroad or the Brotherhood.