Please close
Closed
Started by Ledoksnis [2008477] on in Company Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Blazing [1734242]
· 1 likes ·
If you apply to my company, I can train you as often as possible but it is a new company and I am looking for anyone to join. - Ledoksnis [2008477]
· 1 likes ·
Sadly, I'm looking for a company temporally, because I need stats for city jobs like education and medical :) - SoMuchFun [1491228]
· 1 likes ·
If you want to stop wasting your time raise your price to 250-350k per train, then u'll find some people. These are the going rates for this kind of thing, the rates you're offering is asking for charity. I would …
Please close
I think you should post this on trading post or company discussion. I might be wrong. Good luck finding one.
BUMP
bump
Umm :/ bump
bump
If you apply to my company, I can train you as often as possible but it is a new company and I am looking for anyone to join.
Sadly, I'm looking for a company temporally, because I need stats for city jobs like education and medical :)
It just occurred that i might not be able to do 5 trains a day at the moment anyway. Oh well, the offer was there :)
:)
still looking for offers. JUST MAIL ME THE PRICE
EASY MONEY FOR SOMEONE HAVING A 10 star company...
If you want to stop wasting your time raise your price to 250-350k per train, then u'll find some people. These are the going rates for this kind of thing, the rates you're offering is asking for charity.
I would also recommend using trade chat instead of forums - easier to find interested company owners that way.
Thanks. My friend said he used to pay 2 millions for around 30 trains :/
bump
Please close ths thread. Thank you :)