From Walter to Heinsburg, What was your favourite moment? and should they bring Breaking Bad back?. Even though Walter didn't make it, I was sure to find out what happened to Jessie when he returned home.
Breaking Bad.
Started by DanielleJaide-x [1993866] on in TV & Movies.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 6 / 100
- Historical score
- 11 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
From Walter to Heinsburg, What was your favourite moment? and should they bring Breaking Bad back?. Even though Walter didn't make it, I was sure to find out what happened to Jessie when he returned home.
I was late to the party with Breaking Bad. I had heard lots of good things about it and I subscribed to Netflix so that I could watch it. My favourite moment is at the end of the pilot episode when I realised that this is a show I could really get into by the look of it so far and that all of the hype was correct from the little that I had seen.
and then it got slow...very very slow. It was then you realized how much was just filler.
Pizza on the roof is one of those iconic moments I would say.
I like the bit where Walter walks into Tuco's and blows the whole place up
https://youtu.be/Mt94UE38q6k?t=4m13s
Major badassery