Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Wrongly rewarded...

Started by Reformer [1955074] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 44 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Reformer [1955074]

I know that this is Torn, but morales still exist!

You have won the bet on the Rugby - Super League Winner 2016 game! You bet $100,000 on Wigan Warriors and won $325,000! Your check will be held in the bank for up to 24 hours.

So goes my event, received 2016/10/102:47:44 AM. I never made any such bet as i do not use bookies. How do I reimburse this? I cashed the cheque thinking it would show up as an error, but it went through..

I am at a loss as to what I should do next...

PS And yes.. I did a search, albeit a brief one, but got no match... probably too brief :)