Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission confirmation button

Started by Aime [760224] on in General Discussion.

2 replies · 165 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Aime [760224]

After clicking accept mission today, I was prompted "are you sure to accept this mission?"

Did they just add this feature recently? Do we seriously need this?

May as well add a re-confirmation prompt after the confirmation prompt...

Edit: If the aim is to prevent mobile users from misclicking, I suggest making the click box larger or spaced further apart


ZER0 [1032415]

I don't understand Why click cancel when failing and canceling decrease agent standing. It might worth a try. No?
To topic yes ,IDK why ..
I was about to ask the same question as op
R+ both of you