I think there should be a confirmation request when a new player refill is used. A box pops up right underneath the missions button any time energy or nerve is low. It's too easy to accidentally use them and there's no way to get them back afterwards.
Refill confirmation
Started by stoag [2014842] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 25 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
I think there should be a confirmation request when a new player refill is used. A box pops up right underneath the missions button any time energy or nerve is low. It's too easy to accidentally use them and there's no way to get them back afterwards.
bump.
This also applies to refills for long periods of inactivity. I've heard you usually get your first one around a week of being offline, but I have no empirical evidence to say for sure.