Nope
Nope
Started by techsupportuk [2023412] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 2 likes ·
Are you sure? I called and was apparently the 1 millionth customer, I won a free yacht, I gave them my card details so that they can make sure my credit line is ok first and soon I'll have a …
Nope
Dont call its a scam guys
Really? I was about to call too....
Too late, already called 14 times.... Doh
why call it the best and name it AVG ? if its the best, then it should obviously be above average...
Was about to click on the link to see what type of crap site they have.... but might not be safe.
I had to read that twice.
Bravo!
Are you sure? I called and was apparently the 1 millionth customer, I won a free yacht, I gave them my card details so that they can make sure my credit line is ok first and soon I'll have a brand new yacht!
Who's the sucker now?!
Graved