anyone else an American horror story addict?:p
AHS
Started by Tuesdaysgone [1294409] on in TV & Movies.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 27 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Tuesdaysgone [1294409]
· 3 likes ·
I think I posted it in the wrong section, f**king my bad, its alright for other people to post about stuff I don't really care about like how many pets have you got, lmao bit childish placing a bounty on …
anyone else an American horror story addict?:p
Nah, its shit just like this thread.
Thankyou, we have placed your bounty
Not particularly, no...also, i see in the near future this being moved somewhere else...
Is that near Bits n Bobs?
I think I posted it in the wrong section, f**king my bad, its alright for other people to post about stuff I don't really care about like how many pets have you got, lmao bit childish placing a bounty on me just because you don't have the same interests. grow up
Just report your own thread to get it graved or ask them to move it.
Edit: But yes, I do love AHS.
Moved to TV & Movies :)
watchin now new episode
And learn to post in the right place. Can you read? Can you see the different sub-forums like the rest of us?
Thankyou, we have placed your bounty
Taissa farmiga from season 1 is so goregous
I never watched the show but the people I know that did all quit once they brought in Gaga. Seems 99% of the people I know thought her acting was horrible and she took away from the show.
It feels like they are sacrificing their typical style this season, so it looks more like a typical horror movie.
Not sure how I feel about it.
But I like the mid-season twist and feel another one coming.
[image: images.hellogiggles.com]
I Also feel the need to tell you to be careful on forums.
Torn is the place where a troll has the tools to be more than just a mean commenter.