Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing weapon mod

Started by A_B34R [42179] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 15 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100

Most-liked replies

A_B34R [42179]

One of my weapon mods went missing.

My total mission credit is 2860 (show in my personal stats page)
My current mission credit is 256 (shown in mission page)

So I have use 2604 credit for weapon mode purchase.
In my mods inventory I only see the Extended Mags, which I just purchased few days ago for 660 credit.
I remember I purchased other Weapon mod previously. And I didn't attach any weapon mod.

Can you please check where the missing mod is? Thanks.


aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

According to logs you bought a book at 2016-10-03 for 1941 points, then weapon mod at 2016-10-14 for 663 points.
A_B34R [42179]

Oops, my bad. Sorry for your time. I remember now, I purchase that book :(

On the other hand, it would be nice to have sort of purchase log feature, so people with goldfish memory like me won't be bugging you anymore.

Thanks Marc and aurel1 for your time. Please close the ticket.