Done :)
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
Done :)
Double post [:sick:]
What if Vaaskiii agrees to make you one?
Will you still want one of the same stock made?
Unrelated: He's a funny bastard that Connor hahaha
Yeah if one is good enough I'll buy it.
I love the guy, he's from my area in Dublin. He's so relatable to me xD
Cool, I've been Dublin, crazy place with a shit tonne of bars, reminds me of Amsterdam in some parts, I stayed at a place near a big Heineken sign and it was savage when it was night time! Great night life over there
Edit:
[image: s19.postimg.org]
[image: s19.postimg.org]
Locked and graved by OPs request