Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Upkeep pay through vault

Started by Wicked_Clown [465258] on in Suggestions.

6 replies · 42 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
13
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Wicked_Clown [465258]

It would be a great addition to have an option to pay property upkeep through the vault maybe just a toggle option on the vault/upkeep page
Eddeh [23878] Wiki Contributor

R+ this would be a great little addition, annoying having to withdraw money just to pay for my house.
PsycWard [1579270]

I don't know when you actually start to lose happy but I only pay mine every week or two. It doesn't seem like that much of a bother to me.
Wicked_Clown [465258]

I agree and I too do not miss it much but would be so much easier to just keep dumping money into the vault and have is automatically withdrawn


PsycWard [1579270]

Well I will admit I did like it better when it was automatically taken out everyday. I'm not sure if they only changed it to block going negative or if they wanted it this way for another reason. Best of luck
Wicked_Clown [465258]

I questioned this too, but I feel being taken out of the vault would not be too bad cause it would not allow anyone to do it without a vault and it would not allow you to afk for too long as you would have to log in and put the money into your vault
Hani [453063]

Actually I made suggestion like this 9 months ago but didn't receive much ratings so I give this post R+ hoping it hit 100 rating and Dev look into it.