Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Game over. :)

Started by CatHead [1581564] on in Fun & Games.

1,286 replies · 2.19k views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 1,287 / 1,287 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

BraveKath [1815519]

So just to review, Cathead -- we'll get a message from you that says Anonymous message? We're not truly getting anon messages through the game. As I delete those without reading them.

Cathead -- I suppose you can't tell us which roles have this skill, correct?

Have over 2 pages YET to read, but initial thoughts given what I've read above ....

A little sobering to see we're down by 3 now, well and Rainbow a neutral. Rainbow really threw us for a loop through Tempest, but understandable, just playing the role given to her. Much better I guess earlier than later.

Tempest -- don't feel bad. This is a different twist. I think most of us would have reacted the same. I do think we'll have to take any anon messages with a grain of salt, as we don't know if the Anon person is for or against us.

So we killed Rainbow and they killed Zak.

The humans killed Jon the Blob

and ZGreek ..... we lost our Raging Monstrosity in Zak, who could have killed anyone -- good or bad, but they were already dead. Monsters roles don't seem to give another way to kill. So there must be another neutral-wild card killer?

Writing this all out more for my own clarification

CatHead [1581564]

No, I won't tell you the roles that have the ability. Rainbow was the only role that started with this ability though. At the moment there's only one other who can send messages and that might change.

And yeah. Any messages that you receive from this game will come through me. Any actual anonymous messages are not a part of this game and should be ignored and discarded.
_Valkyrie_ [1847420]

That makes sense. So it is possible that there is another raging monstrosity and they killed Greek, although I hope it was a neutral and if there is another monstrosity they are waiting until they're almost certain. Although, I suppose if a monstrosity did kill Greek then they probably thought he was certainly a human. No worries monstrosity if you did kill Greek <3



Daisy3 [730750]

I am an investigator but I've also received two anonymous messages from the Great Pumpkin (CatHead).

I have a feeling I might not make it through the night so I will lay it out for all to decide.

Ceb is a human (the leader) and Destroys is a monster.

My first secret message said Ruby could "communicate with others" which led my messenger to believe she was a human. Only the evil humans can communicate with each other.

My second secret message said "one of the pies was not like the others" meaning Pinkie, Bobbie or Lime. I was told to tell the others quickly so they could decide who to kill. That last part kind of got me. I'm starting to think the messenger is a human and leading me down the wrong path. I don't like doing anything quickly. That message could get rid of 3 monsters too easily.

If Ruby is a monster with real fangs I will figure that my messenger is a hoax. If she is a human then perhaps my messenger really is a monster and telling the truth.

Anyway, that is all i have. I will investigate Ruby tonight and if I live, you'll hear the results. If not, good luck monsters. :)


Filling the big wooden ladle with the simmering brew, Daisy takes a sip...........



Scootaloo [1590427]

Brings me back that does :^)

Vote: Ceb

Sad to say we aren't in any near as interesting a relationship this game as you might wish
Ruby [1260826]

I cannot communicate with either humans nor monsters. Your messenger is trying to deceive you.

I have no clues on any of the Pies though, other than the fact that Pinkie Pie was trying too hard too soon - seriously, I've played with him before and we sure do love to argue, but he's never been trying so hard to argue without any facts to point out, as he has been doing lately. It feels like Pinkie is trying to act normal to deceive us. I don't know Limepie, I have never played with them before. My opinion on Bobby is the same as every single game. I always want him gone early because I don't think he is ever useful enough with all his trolling, but no one wants to follow me into lynching him, ever. Killers don't kill Bobby because he usually caused more trouble than help for the goodies. Just watch Bobby with the game for the mafia (wolves, humans, w/e murderous minority we are playing with) and nobody will know how that happened.

The doctor must heal Daisy tonight. Even if Daisy is lying, the alternative is too risky.

The monster hugger should avoid hugging randomly in case they hug the doctor. Maybe hug the same person they hugged on the first night, that person cannot be the doctor, as Tempest was healed. In no case should the hugger hug Daisy, duh.

Unvote KillerDa, Vote Ceb.
KillerDan [1980271]

We kill Ceb today. Assuming he is human leader, doctor should protect daisy tonight and every night that follows.

Unvote scootaloo, vote Ceb.
CatHead [1581564]

The Mothman stood in silence. The entirety of Monster Forest, it seemed, had voted against him. He'd had a long life, he'd worked hard, played harder and things had finally started to settle into place. He'd taken up sculpting recently. Using the soft clay from the forest floor to make rabbits, deer, badgers and other woodland creatures. He'd been content.

On the outside anyway.

He walked towards the crowd facing him. He didn't need to say a word. His bulbous bug eyes had a sad expression painted on them. He raised his arms/wings out to the side and just waited.

One of the larger beasts grabbed him first, raising his frail body up high from the ground and dangling him from his leg. A few odd things happened then; The first thing being the Mothman's head fell off, swiftly followed by the second thing. A small human fell out of the Mothman. It fell down to the floor in a crumpled heap, lifted itself back up to its feet, dusted itself off before awkwardly waving and saying, "Hello."

The Monsters didn't waste a second. They pounced on the human and tore him limb from limb, rib from rib, internal organ from internal organ. Very soon, all that was left of the human was a clump of hair that the manticore was coughing up.

It wasn't until quite a while later that they found the human's notebook. They realised with glee that this had been the leader.

Ceb was dead. He had been The Leader of The Hunt.
CatHead [1581564]

The Great Pumpkin is pleased with the offerings bestowed on him. He is even more pleased that he doesn't have to choose a winner. He hopes that no one else's real-life spouse saw them making pictures on paint and said "You are really wasting your life, Aled. Why don't you do something worthwhile?

1st place goes to the lizard monster of multiple colours! (Special mention should be made of the fact that she spelled the noise of a scream with a 'u'...)
[image: imgur.com]

2nd place goes to Valkyrie with her cute little pumpkin hat:
[image: i67.tinypic.com]
3rd place is a tie and goes to: Destroys [image: i1180.photobucket.com]
EscapedGoblin:[image: s3.amazonaws.com]
[image: s3.amazonaws.com]And Daisy!