Name: The-Gamb1ers game
ID: 153073
Owner: 1774395
Stakes: $1000000
Players: 4/8
Spectators: 15
Bet limit: OFF
Minimum money: $50000000
Maximum money: $9999999999
Password: OFF
Minimum level: 1
Tournament mode: OFF
DSkywalker won $299,111,002 with the hand: Three of a Kind Kings
I-Love-You won $75,138,996 with the hand: Three of a Kind Kings
Round 4: The river, the fifth community boardcard is now shown.
Round 3: The turn, the fourth community boardcard is now shown.
Smoke called $26,000,000 (All in)
I-Love-You called $51,000,000 (All in)
DSkywalker raised $244749999 (All in)
Smoke bet $10,000,000
Round 2: The flop, the first three community boardcards are now shown.
I-Love-You called $10,000,000
DSkywalker called $12,000,000
Smoke raised $10,000,000
I-Love-You raised $2,000,000
Jenkins folded
Masoudp joined the table
Masoudp left the table
Masoudp folded
DSkywalker raised $1,000,000
Smoke called $1,000,000
I-Love-You posted big blind ($1,000,000)
Jenkins posted small blind ($500,000)
ID: 153073
Owner: 1774395
Stakes: $1000000
Players: 4/8
Spectators: 15
Bet limit: OFF
Minimum money: $50000000
Maximum money: $9999999999
Password: OFF
Minimum level: 1
Tournament mode: OFF
DSkywalker won $299,111,002 with the hand: Three of a Kind Kings
I-Love-You won $75,138,996 with the hand: Three of a Kind Kings
Round 4: The river, the fifth community boardcard is now shown.
Round 3: The turn, the fourth community boardcard is now shown.
Smoke called $26,000,000 (All in)
I-Love-You called $51,000,000 (All in)
DSkywalker raised $244749999 (All in)
Smoke bet $10,000,000
Round 2: The flop, the first three community boardcards are now shown.
I-Love-You called $10,000,000
DSkywalker called $12,000,000
Smoke raised $10,000,000
I-Love-You raised $2,000,000
Jenkins folded
Masoudp joined the table
Masoudp left the table
Masoudp folded
DSkywalker raised $1,000,000
Smoke called $1,000,000
I-Love-You posted big blind ($1,000,000)
Jenkins posted small blind ($500,000)