I spun the wheel of awesome today, I had 1.8 (rounding up) and spun the wheel, it landed on 0.25m and I ended up with 2.1m (rounded up). Was actually 20.5.
Wheel bug
Started by PewPewPew [2013033] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
I spun the wheel of awesome today, I had 1.8 (rounding up) and spun the wheel, it landed on 0.25m and I ended up with 2.1m (rounded up). Was actually 20.5.
According to logs you had 1.8mil before and 2.05mil after, no bug here. You mean that money amount at sidebar was wrong?
No it didn't charge me a mill for the initial spin
Did you check Last Spins?
This is because you won a free spin earlier.