Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dump

Started by Daneel_Olivaw [1736842] on in Graveyard.

14 replies · 459 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
18
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

Most-liked replies

Daneel_Olivaw [1736842]

Have you ever trashed an expensive item?

Items I have found:

Candy: lollipop, big and reg. box of chocolate,
Tissue
Hammer
Bricks
MP3 Player
XBox
Flowers
Personal Computer
Wrappomg Paper
Empty Box
Soap on a rope



Rosie [1185614]

...Lots of cans in the dump today.... :o



You pick up the Can of Red Cow

What would you like to do next?
Jsnfrme [1084627]

I found a 6 pack of Energy Drinks in the dump yesterday. Score!

I was so surprised I didn't notice who trashed them. Whoever you are, thanks.
InItToGwinnett [1972182]

Can confirm, the dump was on fire the last two days. Got some Santa Shooters, can of Raindeer something or other, and a handful of other cans and alcohols. Probably around 6mil all things considered. Makes me kinda glad my happy dropped so intensely far when I failed to lease a new PI in time and got jammed back in my shack that I refuse to train for the next few days.
Claire [1971751]

Oh so I am not the only one who got a six pack of energy drink from the dump. And I also didnt realize who dumped it so thank you kind sir.
JustJanet [911066]

I didn't do it myself but my account got hacked and all my dumpable items got dumped... I had about 15 FHCs, 50 lotto tickets, 20 eDVDs... I got all my lost money back but the items lost just stayed lost... it was about 100m worth of stuff. I guess some of it might have been sent to people but they only had access to the account for about 4 minutes. I had two different people send me mail thanking me for FHCs that they found.