Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

About 15B worth of items giveaway.

Started by BoA_CTNT [737529] on in Fun & Games.

7,566 replies · 15.3k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 7,567 / 7,567 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

rainbowsaurus [1884204]

You were sent $200,000,000 from BoA_CTNT with the message: Game 26 winner, please post the event.

Thanks getrich for for asking your faction mates to mug the winners. Love the free defends I got.
MrTramp [2013792]

Couldn't tell whether game 21 was won yet so.
Game 21
Why should I give it to you:
Because I'm blooming obsessed with TORN.
What will o do with the money:
There's only 1 answer and that's buy a PI and upgrade I'm sorry that's such a poor answer.
What makes me stick out from the other posts:
When I said obsessed, I MEAN obsessed. I'm a smoker but turns what i do first when I wake up not smoke. At work I'm traveling, I no exactly when i need a "toilet break" and I work in an oven hall with ten minute gaps between ovens, its quite a skill to balance. I set alarms, at night to travel to, UAE, or_southafrica. My girlfriend is the best in the world, even while making the creature with two humps if its been 5 hours since last train, she's fine with a swift exit for training. LOVE HER!