can anyone send me the link to the Facebook account. I'm playing via Facebook but the page I've found says last post 2015 is that the correct page? Can't seem to get this merit or pack no matter what I do many thanks
Started by KevlarE12 [2017143] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 21 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
can anyone send me the link to the Facebook account. I'm playing via Facebook but the page I've found says last post 2015 is that the correct page? Can't seem to get this merit or pack no matter what I do many thanks
https://www.facebook.com/tornrpg/?fref=ts&ref=br_tf
do you mean this one?
do you mean this one?
Moved... [:sick:]