I had just spent 1000 mission points 5 minutes ago for another Reflex Sight. It showed up and I was able to quip it to my BT MP9, but when I removed then from both my weapons to check out how much of a bonus they give to my weapons one disappear.
I had a Reflex Sight equipped to my ArmaLite, I then bought a second to attach to my BT MP9. However when I removed the 1 I had attached to my ArmaLite to see how much of a bonus it gave to the weapons accuracy, 1 of them disappeared from my inventory.
Not sure, what do you mean on second reflex sight? According to logs, there was no any other sight upgrade in your inventory until you bought the 'reflex sight' for 1000 points at 7:10:47 yesterday. And it's currently in your inventory?
I had bought my first Reflex Sight the day of the mission reset. I had bought 2 mods, 1mw Laser and a Reflex Sight. After the reset I still had the Reflex Sight, but not the 1mw Laser. I was still able to go back and buy the 1mw laser again after the reset because some of my mission point where credit back. I had a Reflex Sight equipped my ArmaLite when I bought the second.
I don't think it's abuse to buy a second mod - but it should not be appearing in the first place. Perhaps we can check the logs to ensure you did originally have a Reflex Sight, ensure that no duplicate mods can spawn, and refund the value.
Hmm, I re-checked your buy logs, and looks like never bought 'reflex sight' before the case with 1k points? Are you sure, that you didn't miss something here?
I had bought a Reflex Sight and a 1mw Laser, after the mission crashed the 1mw Laser was gone and back on Available rewards. I bought it again, re-equipped along with the Reflex Sight to my weapons and used them in a number of fights. Another Reflex Sight came up in Available rewards so I snapped it up. Both had the same look and +14 accuracy.
All I can say is that I did the mission that day and bought the 2 mods and a couple of other items using my mission credits. Then the mission was reset and I had to do the mission again, lost the 1mw Laser but still had the Reflex Sight. Is there no way to check my mission credits before that day and after? You should see a large drop in mission credits.
The problem is - you didn't have a reflex sight before (you told that you did). You bought your first one at 2016-10-17 07:10:47, and I don't see any problems with this? Or you want to say, that you bought 2 reflex sights at the same day?