I had approximately 1 million on hand and did the Facebook transfer for torn lite and after it was all said and done I only had 380k? Anyone else had this happen to them or is it just me?
Money missing ???
Started by Radiuhm [2023120] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 19 / 100
- Engagement score
- 33 / 100
I had approximately 1 million on hand and did the Facebook transfer for torn lite and after it was all said and done I only had 380k? Anyone else had this happen to them or is it just me?
check if you bought anything, got mugged, put it in bank, placed any bets/casino etc.
If not, file a bug report and someone can look into it for you by checking logs.