- Defeat and interrogate AMOK to find the code for Duke's safe
- Open Duke's safe and deliver him the contents
For the new mission cracking up i defeated AMOK (in the 2nd attempt) and clicked "interrogate". He refused to give the code though and he was automaticly left on the street. I was too confused to make a screenshot. Not sure if it's meant this way and if i have to defeat him again or that's a bug. I do have Duke's safe allready.
Mentions:
AMOK [540967]
The target sometimes refuses to give up the combination. You'll need to keep attacking until the interrogation is successful.
Wow. That's a new aspect that i've never seen before in the missions.
Does this mean that he can refuse every time you defeat him or are chances getting better after he refuses once?
It's not really appealing to keep attacking knowing that even if you win that you can't complete the mission.
There's a set percentage chance of them revealing the code to you I believe
If there is a set percentage that means that it's possible to never finish this mission no matter how often you beat the target.
Very good to know. Thnx.
I got the combo on the 1st try but I didn't wright it down lol how do I find out what it was, do I
have to attack him again....
Please post your own bug report, I'm not sure if aurel1 can provide the code again for you but we can check
I have defeated and interrogated him 6 or 7 times already and he still hasn't given up the code...
I'm also stuck
he spit it out on first interrogation but i didn't wright it down the combination
I attacked five times after this and now he refuses every time...
Im giving up on this mission
In fact, I tried once more and I got the numbers
Thanks for this thread. Already wasted 50 energy. Risk/Reward is out of proportion here. Gonna wait til it times out :).