a lot of director need to stop over paying employees. Start thinking straight and pay your employee according to company income not personal.. If they don't like it there is always another person in line that want the job more than them. If not your company will just become another waste.
Over paying
Started by apa006 [1888494] on in Company Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 25
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 53 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 73 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Tarelli [1060371]
· 12 likes ·
I'm impressed your getting paid at all, congrats. Bring nothing to the company and draw a salary, someone loves you. - foxycriminal [2019978]
· 8 likes ·
Well since i'm one of the ones getting overpaid... SHUT UP!!!! - Smokey123 [248901] Helper
· 3 likes ·
I agree! You should all work for free >:D !!!! WHIP* WHIP* -- But in all seriousness, Job pay should depend on the job specials in my opinion.
a lot of director need to stop over paying employees. Start thinking straight and pay your employee according to company income not personal.. If they don't like it there is always another person in line that want the job more than them. If not your company will just become another waste.
Revolutionary...
I agree people pay way too much
Viva LA payvaloution!!!!
I agree!
You should all work for free >:D !!!! WHIP* WHIP*
--
But in all seriousness, Job pay should depend on the job specials in my opinion.
we should charge for the right to work in our companies [:smiley:]
Well since i'm one of the ones getting overpaid... SHUT UP!!!!
I'm impressed your getting paid at all, congrats.
Bring nothing to the company and draw a salary, someone loves you.
Hay if your real life job wage went up i'd guess nobody would complain. But its Torn it compensates for what reality lacks. But true Over-paying can get ridiculous.
it all depends on director all want best staff that's why they are over paying (if it was real world scenario then things would have been different :P ). if everyone decide to set a benchmark of pay then their wont be any over pay ( like all oil tycoon decides to pay 1.5m wage and set it, then people who are willing to work will join and no worry of loosing staff to other company ).
Underpaid at day 4 , lol
You need to quit your job and work at a grocery to be honest. Then work your way through the starter jobs (edu, army, casino etc) and gain some working stats.
working through the starter jobs will take ages to gain work stats.
I currently jump into starter jobs when i have the full stats or near full stats for the top position.
Where did it say underpaid? they are happy they are getting overpaid.
Oops! I read as Underpaid! My mistake Rated+ :)
Also, Starter jobs are there for the new players to gain stats. I think everyone should use them!
starter jobs are nice, i'm in a fitness center and only getting 50k pay which i'm actually quite happy with, but some starter job specials would be nice to have, like the edu/law and hospital ones
didn't know that there was starter job that pay 50k
I bought this company and the pay ranges were 3m to 3.5m. It was, and still is only 2 stars. Total company income for a week was only 1m+.
I only have 2 of the 7 employees, at the moment, because I reduced the maximum pay to $500k. I don't mind taking a loss on a 2 star company, but as income goes up, I will make sure employee pay stays under company profits, but not much.
What are you actually trying to do, make profit? make the company grow in stars?
I noticed your company income has taken a huge dive down. The fact is your income will never go up. You will stay 2 stars. To combat people leaving I see you have hired new players who are less than 1 star effective, all your company is doing is stopping them from growing their working stats. The stats they get per day is related to their effectiveness if they have only like 1 or 2k end, then they will only get like 5-7 end per day.
Maybe it will best for you to sell your company than continue to lose money.
I've only had the company for 6 days, and all of those days except one there has been an increase in company profits. Day 1 after the buyout showed a company income of $0. My personal income is sufficient to pay employee checks. I'm not losing money, exactly, but the company is not yet profitable. If it's not making at least a $1 million / week in 30 days then I will consider selling it.
The previous director was paying about $16m/day between employee pay and advertising but only had a daily income (company) of $1.3 million.
My expenses atm are $2.6m. My personal income yesterday was around $15m, so I'm not concerned with the company losing a profit, for now, as long as I can iron that out and turn a profit later.
Thoughts?
Even aiming for 1m per week is not going to get you more stars, to get three stars you need to have a income of over 2mill per week.
My question is have you done all company related coures - this includes all business courses and maths - probablity course - and law - media law course -.
Also since your employee have left, have you adjusted the prices - I mean lowered them.
So atm you are losing over 2mill per day without any progress. I think you should sell before your personal income starts dropping even more.
I also noticed you have 3 specialist so are they producing 3 extra trains, so in total you should get 5 trains - 2 from company and 3 from staff. Are they? if not redudant position you have there
I don't know what you are trying to pull but the employee combination you have won't work. It used to work your way during old company system which was updated long ago.
With new company update, you need a mix of every positions to make money.