Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Duke item bug

Started by Pulsation [1994637] on in Bugs & Issues.

9 replies · 87 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Pulsation [1994637]

The items duke gives you for the missions can be sent via parcel.
As far as I know the items aren't suppose to be sent.
Pulsation [1994637]

I tested this out and had the person I sent it to send the items back and now I can do what I want with the items such as sell or auction them. When I complete the mission if duke doesn't take the items (masks) what should I do with them? Duke did not take the masks back when I completed the mission.
Pulsation [1994637]

Yes I wanted to expirament to see if this would work so I put the masks in the parcel shipped it to someone, they shipped it back and it gave me full control over the item, I could sell it or auction it and duke didn't take in when the mission was complete.
Pulsation [1994637]

Oh, I did not know that, after the thor loser mission he took the hammer so I thought the items he gave were meant to be taken back.
Pulsation [1994637]

So now I can just sell them and become a hundred millionaire like that? Kinda seems like a cheap move, if I'm allowed to keep them I guess I'll sell them then. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

I don't actually think, that masks worth so much. People will start to get this missions often, and there will be a lot of such items soon.