Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

mission not completing

Started by Micdon [178365] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 49 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Micdon [178365]

I got the mission "double jeopardy"

I placed the bounty, then claimed the bounty by beating the person.

The mission has ticked off that I placed the bounty, but not that i then defeated the person. To make sure I attacked him again, but this still hasn't finished the mission.

Is this a bug or do I need to do something else?