Ladies and Gentlemen, Torn's biggest crybaby. Roll up roll up. Bring extra tissues, this one needs a 10 ton pacifier.
Edit: You might have to accept split honours with Thehoneybadger. I'm so honoured you both took time out of your day to post in and dislike this thread.
For the record for anyone else who actually wants the real facts. Nash earned her cash. I didn't assist with providing any capital at any stage for her to invest or keep. The only things we would of shared and still do is tips on how to make more cash, her Gold AK47 and her Sports Sneakers. These days i feel like the poor brother, but i'm glad one of my original students/ faction member is doing well to the point where they have surpassed me in most areas of the game. Its truly a credit to what Nash has achieved over the last 1000 days.
It's an impressive list regardless of the negativity it seems to attract. But then again there will always be people that can't celebrate others' success for some failing of their own.
I've not achieved half of what you have in 4 times longer playing so mixed emotions of failure on my part and pride at seeing what someone clever can push themselves to. Had I known as much when I started then I'd be much better now but I still wouldn't be hald as fast as you have been!