Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

flying bug

Started by Fizzywhizzy [1538009] on in Bugs & Issues.

13 replies · 191 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Fizzywhizzy [1538009] ×1

Alec [1782664] Wiki Contributor

i have the same problem, but only on my phone. it seems to have taken an hour off the time on my phone and the same time stayed on my laptop
Alec [1782664] Wiki Contributor

i believe its the clock change which is doing this, and everyything will be normal in a couple of hours
Alec [1782664] Wiki Contributor

I think its also that some script is written without the use of torn time (uses implanted clock where time goes back an hour) and messes it all up
Johnny_G [2013640]

I have the same issue was travelling back from South Africa and the timer was 10 seconds when i logged back in. When the timer reached 0 it just stayed there just like the picture shows in xerxes [1538009] post.

Mentions: Fizzywhizzy [1538009]

Ich-Dien [1736087]

I had similar things happen, it only tends to happen on tablet for me. When I haven't refreshed the timer says 0 but the bar still has a way to go. If I refreshed the page it generally puts the time back to where it should be. Not sure if this is a similar issue.
Alec [1782664] Wiki Contributor

I dont know if it was actually "fixed" - i think people just waited out the time that there flight would have been and everything became normal again.
arrow [2024586]

This bug is unrelated, but a large suitcase provides 4 items and standard is 5 so you should have 9 items travel cap. Assuming your faction upgrades allow an extra 4?



Your PI that you are renting doesn't have an airstrip, so you don't have +10 carrying capacity.