With stocks time is money. Your offer for WLT and ELBT are both peaked by the time you accept hours later. Thinking it'll be harder to sale as I would've post it later and you definitely won't accept a lower offer I no longer think it's worth it so i simply decline. I'm fine with negotiating and intend to keep my offer, but keep in mind the offer have a time limit.
MCS bb 2.6b
Started by Leaf_Bikini [351290] on in Stock Market.
Posts archived: 303 / 303 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
With stocks time is money. Your offer for WLT and ELBT are both peaked by the time you accept hours later. Thinking it'll be harder to sale as I would've post it later and you definitely won't accept a lower offer I no longer think it's worth it so i simply decline. I'm fine with negotiating and intend to keep my offer, but keep in mind the offer have a time limit.
b
Leaf is a reputable player, and very good trader. R+
Thanks.
b
bump
fair dude, ez trade
Thx
B
B
b
b
b
b
b
Our fearless leader is a good trader. Bump
Thx
b
b