I have finished them all. Will there be any new ones added soon?
Education
Started by Carrie420 [816254] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 64 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 2 likes ·
Maybe edit: smd Harley
I have finished them all. Will there be any new ones added soon?
Maybe
edit: smd Harley
There have been talks about adding new educations. So yeah soon(tm) !
Thx
Soontm
I feel jealous of future generations...
I hope my great grandkids will enjoy it