Why have 30 plus members, if none of them never chain. They even go inactive for 3 plus days. What is the point of having them?? They contribute nothing to your faction. They don't chain/fight. You can't use them in your OC's. What is the point of having them?
Am I right in saying that if you have a larger faction membership, then a smaller membership gain more buck for bang respect wise?
Get rid of your 15 to 20 1 to 30 level members that contribute nothing to your faction and gain kore in the long run!
I've just guest chained for a very small faction against a large faction. They were at 13% when I joined, 4 days later they won. Very small faction against a large faction. 25 and 50 combos won it easily. The other faction had 3 or 4 active chaining members out of 86 members!
If I ever go holidays or anything, I tell my faction if im going to be offline. If we are in chaining season, I would leave for a while if I have to go offline.
I don't know about other factions, but we hold monthly competitions.... The management team decides on the minimum participation threshold and we kick those who don't meet it at the end of the competition.
No no need to have extra fodder in your faction....
Factions, especially those with some steadfast attract the 'slacker' and his close friend, the 'chain-dodger' like Flies to a large dollop of shite on a Dog's arse. Culling them is the best policy, BUT leave one still in the faction - this encourages the faction to develop a loathing of the individual, and as such, promotes a healthy group identity/bonding. Culling during wars, by means of a Big-Brother 'eviction night special' where nobody knows who is going to get kicked does wonders for the Respect increase rate.
Remember, a good leader is a Sociopath and a manipulator. GL!