Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Win a Macana

Started by Cartman [1621675] on in Fun & Games.

48 replies · 250 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 49 / 49 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
49
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Cartman [1621675] ×19 retired_felon [2012424] ×2 Eddeh [23878] ×1 Thrie [148961] ×1 shwibbing [575512] ×1 IketheVike [1207693] ×1 -Kazul- [1678263] ×1 ecliptic_sky [1738601] ×1 Otter [1821671] ×1 Leak [1879410] ×1 Corvidae [1879936] ×1 GeorgeCostanza [1882094] ×1

Cartman [1621675]

I have 200 macanas on my items list with varying accuracy levels, simply add me to your friends list, post in this thread that you have done so and you'll grab yourself an opportunity to own an 88+ accuracy macana.

Some people may get bonus rewards.

I will send them from top to bottom.
Winged_Cougar [1993598]
Will be adding you to my friends list, but I'm bewildered as to why I would not be able to do so while flying...


I'm pretty sure I added you, but as I'm flying, I can't see it anywhere but in the "People you know" list, under "Friends".
Cartman [1621675]

You sent a Macana to parkslide29.

You sent a Macana to Dracoceph.

You sent a Macana to Thrie.

You sent a Macana to Carry.

You sent a Macana to trainz6.

You sent a Macana to goobly.

You sent a Macana to IketheVike.

You sent a Macana to Julia_S.

You sent a Macana to qwee.

You sent a Macana to bobbylikespie.

You sent a Macana to joethehobo.

Prizes as of this post distributed!

Mentions: ADC [1925368] · Christ [1915488] · IketheVike [1207693] · Jason_M [2014357] · joethehobo [2002782] · parkslide29 [2016169] · qwee [1995502] · retired_felon [2012424] · Thrie [148961] · trainz6 [1948456] · Winged_Cougar [1993598]