Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Vulpes: 3+ mil respect! +13% gym, +27 nerve + more

Started by Corvidae [1879936] on in Faction Recruitment.

960 replies · 4.98k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 961 / 961 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
961
Discussion span
→
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
64 / 100
Engagement score
92 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Faction 7709 ×1 Vernunzio [730674] ×1 Navin [786973] ×1 Mud [1740734] ×1

Corvidae [1879936]

Recruiting Now!



APPLY HERE





[image: i.imgur.com]

Faction Specials:



Steadfast!
  • + 13% gym gains on rotation
Toleration!
  • - 50% drug addiction gain
  • - 30% passive negatives from drugs
  • - 30% chance of overdose

Voracity!
  • + 24 hours booster cooldown
  • + 50% energy cans effect
  • + 50% alcohol effect

Criminality!
  • + 25% passive crime skill & exp boost
  • + 15 maximum nerve

Excursion!
  • + 10 travel items
  • - rehab costs

+More!
  • 20% PA payouts
  • Free meds
  • Free beer
  • Free weapons and armour
  • Free Xanax and points in war
Requirements:
  • Daily activity
  • Donator status
  • Willing to contribute to chains during war time
  • Active in forums and faction chat
We will consider anyone active with potential, but you must be willing to contribute to the faction. If you are inactive and/or do not help the faction, you will be kicked.

Come play with us! Send an application with battle stats and Natural nerve bar (without merits)!

*Scammers and beggars need not apply.



For information, message:


Mud [1740734]
Navin [786973]



Viva la Vulpes!


Mentions: Mud [1740734] · Navin [786973] · Vulpes Vulpes [7709]

PsycWard [1579270]

Butt Cum
Big Cocks
Breast Cum
Beijing China
Beard Cum
Bust Chain
Big c**ts
Bloo's Cum

.....I think it's one of those but I can't remember
PsycWard [1579270]

well I actually did think it would be fun to send a card around, write something stupid and take a pic with it....about the time tanix asked for my address for the mystery jars he was going to send me but never did >_>
PsycWard [1579270]

Well there was a day he was asking for people's address randomly. I figured the chances of him showing up to my house to murder me were pretty low and if he showed up to rape at least I'd be getting some so I sent it to him in a message. He was so surprised he offered to send me mystery jars in the mail as a reward...but he's a f**king liar! I reminded him over and over until he said "I think I lost your address"...it's in a god damn message you just have to look it up how can you lose it? Anyways I'm not bitter or anything just still waiting on these f**king jars....maybe for xmas?

btw if you read this tanix I still love you long time :P