I am turning to you guys since you're creative. I am writing a blog that is mostly health and fitness but I also cover some nerdy and gaming aspects (as well as some just general life motivation stuff). Well, I am having a little bit of a struggle finding topics that fit my "nerdy" category. I try to write about ones that can be in "nerdy" as well as another category (fitness, food, life). A few things I have so far is "Life lessons learned from video games", a Pokemon Go review, and a Game of Thrones workout challenge. Another one I am planning to do is to write a "Train like a super Saiyan" workout. Problem I'm having now is coming up with additional topics. I'm quite open to ideas, and do plan on writing a few things that are just "nerdy" and not about health or fitness too, I just need to know what people would want to read. If you are interested in taking a peek at the blog, it's www.nerdyfitnesschick.com - it's still a little new but it's been going well. I mostly want to beef up on this topic. Anything helps, thanks!
Gaming topics
Started by Forged_Lotus [1264802] on in Gaming.
About this thread
Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 3 / 100
- Historical score
- 5 / 100
- Story score
- 15 / 100
- Engagement score
- 23 / 100
I am turning to you guys since you're creative. I am writing a blog that is mostly health and fitness but I also cover some nerdy and gaming aspects (as well as some just general life motivation stuff). Well, I am having a little bit of a struggle finding topics that fit my "nerdy" category. I try to write about ones that can be in "nerdy" as well as another category (fitness, food, life). A few things I have so far is "Life lessons learned from video games", a Pokemon Go review, and a Game of Thrones workout challenge. Another one I am planning to do is to write a "Train like a super Saiyan" workout. Problem I'm having now is coming up with additional topics. I'm quite open to ideas, and do plan on writing a few things that are just "nerdy" and not about health or fitness too, I just need to know what people would want to read. If you are interested in taking a peek at the blog, it's www.nerdyfitnesschick.com - it's still a little new but it's been going well. I mostly want to beef up on this topic. Anything helps, thanks!