Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

bounties

Started by Mat-Senpai [952164] on in Bugs & Issues.

0 replies · 28 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
31 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
26 / 100
Mat-Senpai [952164]

so I was "temp" banned from placing bounties, although i hope temp for "script detected"

[image: gyazo.com]


The thing is, I didn't script (i'd happy talk with admins as to how I did this without a script)

your script detection doesn't work, i assume it's based on bounties placed within a time frame and needs worked on... leaving it like this seems rather idiotic unless pointed out "you cannot place x number in y second"