at around 23:10 TCT on monday, october 24th, I made an attack just before my energy bar replenished to 150. the DoctorN app notified me that I had full e but when I finished the attack, I only had 120e instead of 125 e. This could be a possible bug.
30 e consumed during an attack
Started by Charbon [14922] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
at around 23:10 TCT on monday, october 24th, I made an attack just before my energy bar replenished to 150. the DoctorN app notified me that I had full e but when I finished the attack, I only had 120e instead of 125 e. This could be a possible bug.
Yep, looks like you didn't get the energy tick here correctly:
| 1130346296 | 14922 | 2016-10-24 23:10:01 | Energy | 145 | 120 | -25 | /loader2.php?sid=innerAttackContent&step=startFight&user2ID=1772002&rfcv=3112361807 | |
| 1130343813 | 14922 | 2016-10-24 23:06:59 | Energy | 170 | 145 | -25 | /loader2.php?sid=innerAttackContent&step=startFight&user2ID=1589210&rfcv=7434939539 |
We made a small fix, let's see if it will help.
I'll mark this as fixed, please post back if you have any more issues
I believe I've experienced this issue. I made an attack at 13:50 before the attack I had 45 e and it was right before I get 5 e. after the attack I had 20 e. http://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=06ee6c30282ca4c96f5493d06153a77a. according to the attack log the the attack started at exactly 13:50. I may have also not have gotten the natural nerve that should have regened.
Please file your own bug report