Sorry Guys There Is Already A Great Thread Which has Been Made!!!
So guys is anyone invested in the walking dead series at the moment?
Has anyone else seen the new episode?
What are your thoughts and feelings??
I for one am completely devestated! I may have seen it coming, but all the same, the shock factor was definately 100%!!
Please guys I need someone to talk to about the show!!
Please Get Involved!!
Glenn death was quite expected,it was supposed to happen in the comics,but the way he was killed was tragic
His eyes bleeding out and his words to maggie"i will find you" was tragic
Yeah it was expected, but soo upsetting! also the scene of them at that picnic table hit hard! Soo episode 3 any guess on what might take place?
I cried intensely for exactly 2 seconds then I was alright.
I knew exactly what was gonna happen weeks before it aired so I really didnt' care.
I had a good guess, but still the goryness was the shock!
I was crying during Negan's road trip with Rick. I thought they were all dead.
Then I cried when Glenn got hit
I hope Daryl kills Negan. Rick can watch, then kill the Negan walker.
Love that Dish tv ad with Negan though...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bA-TfDP5vVU
I was so shocked that Negan killed 2 people and am exited to see what will happen in the series
i live in the remote bush of Australia.....why is it that I am a week or three in front of you guys/
i would like to chat a little but seems dont want to spoil anything
We have had boring periods/episodes over the years of the walking dead. But seriously common.
This season so far is just...zZZ (other than the first ep)