Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Silent Hill.

Started by DanielleJaide-x [1993866] on in Gaming.

4 replies · 22 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
aerozol [15400]

I really liked number 2, 1 is great for sure, but I felt like 2 was really what 1 was trying to be, deeper characters and environments.

Not sure if I played 3, 4 was okay but they made you revisit places which was kinda bleh. I like the room concept though.
Couldn't finish Homecoming... Shattered Memories was actually ok though. If anyone played that one.