Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bought for

Started by Sap4balls [2007389] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 7 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
20 / 100
Sap4balls [2007389]

I don't know about anybody else but I think it would be nice to be able to see how much we've paid for items or properties, to see if we're making a profit or loss after we've had said items for a long time.

For example I bought a castle a while ago, don't remember how much I paid, but now I'm looking to sell and I'd like to see what sort of loss I'm taking on it.