28 replies · 2.1k views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
29
Discussion span
→
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
40 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
I did ask if this is ok and got told it is legal, the way I described it and the way it was originally described by Fitchett made it pretty clear, in my opinion, what it does.
Originally posted to the board by Fitchett, updated by me, beautified/streamlined and made acceptable for posting by Mauk
Once again hopefully it all works ok, it does seem to so far.
I just installed this, and it seems great so far. You can't see what's going on after you select the number of tokens you want to use (just a little progress bar at the bottom), but jumping around pages (and seeing your money update accordingly) confirms that it's working.
I was thinking about that but for now if you really want to see your winnings count up on the fly can hit F12 and view it in the console. Could try moving line 75 to line 67 see how that works.
If it starts to block you or returns bad results please get in touch and will push the timeout on spins back up a bit, I lowered it and think it's at the edge of what can be done.
I dunno, I don't use DoctorN and I don't know if they work the same way (seems to be a difference if using API or "Ajax" in the script, not that I know much on this subject).
This little script here with one single function - I really liked it and if possible I'd like to continue using. The original Torn slots are a torture, and need so much time to take your daily 75 tokens.
TEMPORARY BLOCK This error has been generated because you have made over 60 requests to the server in the last minute. You will be able to access Torn again in 40 seconds.
No idea, but it was approved and I still have the message and a screenshot of it if it vanishes. If it is now not allowed then I feel it is on Chedburn to retract the approval.
yeah no, RIP sweet sweet speed *sad kazoo* nothing in the rules about using an auto clicker so if you don't mind watching it spin can do that instead or just open many slot tabs hit spin close the tab repeat don't even have to watch.