you know i get shit loada mandems popping up to me and saying wag1, all cool but when man has 20/30 chats to close its annoying tryna close the bastards any yall mofos think the same.
i suggest we have a close all chats option in the mof**king chat settings option, if none ya c**ts can get this shizzle you are as useful as a glass hammer. Someone with good english translate dis mof**ker
I actually meant to R+ this as I've just smoked a bowl and am high a f and I accidentally clicked the R-. I laughed my ass off reading this anyway.
Anyway dude, I haven't really had this issue as I've always just clicked the X's to close open chats. I feel like a close all option would be handy, but at the same time I feel like if I accidentally clicked it, it might delete important chats I still wanted to save.