how is it possible to be kicked in the throat by Leslie before you've even pressed the button to stop the wheel?
Rigged wheel?
Started by _Rick_ [1301814] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
how is it possible to be kicked in the throat by Leslie before you've even pressed the button to stop the wheel?
The result is chosen once you click spin the animation is just there for fun
Lets just say your pie already been chosen when u click start.
Yes I can definitely confirm this ! Because once I spun a wheel and while it was spinning doctorN said I was in hospital but I got no events saying I was attacked so I stopped the wheel and got kicked in the throat!
So so you have your proof
life nothing but a game you know row row yo boat and blood forms a stream. -50 cent