Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

flying

Started by WraithBloodsea [1910348] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
-Glitch- [78061] Committee Committee

I'm also stuck. I was flying back from China. If it makes a difference I'm on a lgg5 with Sprint as my carrier

Ninja edit: my timer has reset for and hour and 30 min. Guess ill have to see if that works