Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Licence

Started by jakeyboii14562 [2024330] on in Racing.

5 replies · 114 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Fa_Que6969 [72551]

You need to obtain 50 Points, and then go to the Points Building via the City. Cash in the 50 points for the Driver's Licence!

Good luck and Happy Racing!
Kiber [1906187]

Once you get your license, I highly recommend spending some time reading up on good strategies here. There are several good guides with lots of great information. Spending a little time up front can save you a lot of time and headache down the road.

Either way - good luck and enjoy.
tiMsa300 [1990558]

Is it true that you can race without a license? I saw someone state that you can race in the Official Races to gain points so you can buy the Racing License so you can race in other stuff besides the Official. If you are able to race in the Official Races without a license, where do I even go to do so?
Godar [381044]

I'm pretty sure that you can't race without a license, at least that I've ever heard.

The points you buy your license with are the same points you get from a donator pack, and use to refill your energy bar. Official races earn you racing points (if you're in the top 3), which you use to upgrade your cars. Unfortunately, they aren't exchangeable.