5000 Xanax used in 1750 days.
Xanax
Started by Data [1610898] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 20
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 17
- Likes on archived posts
- 71
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
Most-liked replies
- mug [553318] Committee
· 3 likes ·
agreed, i actually think the not quitting part is more of an achievement
5000 Xanax used in 1750 days.
Holy shit that's very, very close to 3 per day over 5 years of playing, now that's discipline & dedication!
huh did you stack happy also?
Congrats screwloose, such dedication.
Wow that's dedication, congratulations!
Awesome. That's about as good as it gets, I can't imagine anyone out there with more than a few hundred used used has a better Xan per day ratio. R++++
You make me wish I never quit. Grats though, not many people can boast that number at such an age [:love_chemistry:]
agreed, i actually think the not quitting part is more of an achievement
I wonder how much the rehab cost?
Luckily his alarm clock didn't have a screwloose
i'll leave now
Yes don't know how many bill the rehab cost, but can tell you it took me 711 times flying to Switzerland ( over 2845 hrs ).
I like the one about the alarm clock from Critch as well.
EDIT ;- Example of what it costs now at rehab,this is last time i went after about 16 xanax :- You have lost 100% of your drug addiction by rehabilitating 186 times for $46,500,000.
I mean how much rehab cost per 10 xanax for example?
Very impressive buddy!
Solid work!!
Awesome work! Truly incredible! If I recall you went through a stretch averaging over 3 xanax per day
Respect
wow 5000 xanax. I need to know your stats for that one lol. Very curious now
6.1 bill gym stats.
Ranked #83
Congratz for the achievement.
R+
How you've managed to get 6.1bil gym stats, 5000 xanax taken and over 5000 attacks won (not even counting the attacks lost) within 1754 days is amazing.
That is bloody brilliant!
Welldone Sir!