Weeman is my hero. He is the guy with the most camels. That is super impressive
Posts archived: 45 / 45 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Weeman is my hero. He is the guy with the most camels. That is super impressive
Rock 1017
First, and true legend of TC
JimmyJames is my hero. He is awesome, he has the very best wife in the entire game, and he takes a joke well almost all of the time. :D
I DO love you Sol!!
A guy across the pond who helped me out when I started. Gave his time and effort without being asked and at some risk to his own hide. Saved me some skin.
I will go with Duke. He is always there for me when i need money! He waits patiently for me to pay it back. Well we have our bad moments from time to time but all good friends have it. So Duke it is , you are great!
pfft just cuz you're lower in the high scores, stay pleb with ur sub 6k karma ;)
Para... my rl grandad... ;)
Yeah I feel you. Me has always been awesome. I love me too.
#TeamMe
I was gonna nominate Rock, but someone beat me to it. Allthough not "for being a legend", as that is too vague, but for "being a driving force in the building of community and lore of Torn in the early days, thereby being a great catalyst for the growth of Torn".
Badwolf - Eternal Leader and Lord Commander
RedDevil - The Fart King
MaGnO(ob) - Self-explanatory. :P
The_Storm - Sir, yes Sir!
thestud - The True God
milovac - The best of the best
alguem - Religious Leader of the Boobs Church
Malandrix - Come back you noob!
There were a lot more from the past i could refer, these just came to mind.
Mat-senpai is my hero, how someone can play so much and still be so bad just keeps me continually amazed!
My ass
*fart*
My idol is the person above this post.
True heroism
Smoke 1512781:D
RPG is my hero
#RPG4Prez
get it trending
i should've scammed ur handbag tbh, can you send it back?