Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

rip

Started by candychara [2020446] on in Politics & Law.

2 replies · 31 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
5 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Rca [1860888]

Bah, I wouldn't vote for the guy but I can't stand this sensationalism.

Moving abroad? Just do it, don't throw a hissy fit.

I do find it quite ironic though that all the people that complain about these things never want to migrate to Mexico, or somewhere poorer, it's always other majority white nations who happen to have equally, if not stricter, immigration laws.
Tolshortte [648554]

I find it funny they wanted to berate Trump for not saying outright he would accept the outcome of the election yet here they are rioting, making doomsday prediction, whining in general, and talking about running away. hell, that double standard ninny shit is why Hilary lost ffs. the country as a whole is tired of that lack of logic and personal accountability.

so as the dems/libs would have said if Hilary won, deal with it.