Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Renting My Properties

Started by MK13 [1911399] on in Properties.

3 replies · 1.14k views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
MK13 [1911399]

I will update what properties I got for rent here and who rented them. I will rent them cheaply, below the rental market price, so if you interested mail me please. Newbies under 30 days age can rent super cheap, I will give discounts and if you are interested, mail me please. :)

You can look at the rental market or mail me directly too!


Property/ies available:

- Detached House, fully upgraded 500 happiness
Rented by: N/A

- Detached House, fully upgraded 500 happiness
Rented by: N/A

- Detached House, fully upgraded 500 happiness
Rented by: N/A

- Semi-Detached House, fully upgraded 275 happiness
Rented by: N/A

- Semi-Detached House, fully upgraded 275 happiness
Rented by: N/A

- Beach House, fully upgraded 650 happiness
Rented by: N/A

- Penthouse, not upgraded 450 happiness
Rented by: N/A

- Palace, not upgraded 1000 happiness
Rented by: jay75 [1879410] Until 30th August 2015

- Villa, not upgraded 400 happiness
Rented by: N/A



MK13 [1911399]

just mail me and I'll see which house is available and I will set the price per day below cheaper from the market :)