closed
CnC
Started by djjgdyvxgh [2022918] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
closed
[image: i.imgur.com]
From all 3 this is by far the worst. Its horrible to look at.
The other two are not great but they are much better than the one I've posted.
1st one is the least terrible.
I can't give cnc on these.
You NEED to look at tutorials and follow them closely.
From all 3 this is by far the worst. Its horrible to look at.
The other two are not great but they are much better than the one I've posted.
1st one is the least terrible.
I can't give cnc on these.
You NEED to look at tutorials and follow them closely.
-
It's as bad as the one I mentioned in my previous post.
And just before anybody thinks I'm being a dick, I'm not ... I'm being honest.
Find one tutorial, follow the methods in it and post your outcome here for CnC and you'll get some actual useful help.
u are not a dick, on the contrary, I am of the same opinion with you and really appreciate the honest opinion
im watching tutorials all the time and i put in practice what i see
i will put here something better in few hours
are you planning a composition or doing it at random?
pic number 3 wasnt planned like that
-
Remove the crap effects on the render and it'll be a vast improvement on the others
-
Closed per OP request