I have been playing on Torn for almost 5 years now, on an on-and-off motion. Recently my activity in the game has become more frequent than before. I have been trying to level up as quickly as i can to reach level 15 so I can travel. But there isn't any indication which tells a player how much more experience is required of them in order to move on to the next level. I suggest there be an Experience Bar beneath the Points heading on the upper right hand side of the screen.
This will give players the opportunity to see how much more experience they need to level up and players will want to engage more in the game in order to level up higher and higher. For me, personally, before i leveled up to my current level which is level 14, it seemed that no matter how much experience gaining actions i took, i would never level up. I saw this as a discouragement to continue playing the game. In the end i came back because, well, Torn is awesome!
For new player, this might pose a problem.