How much time you took to make 1bil and then 2 bil in torn??
Money money money
Started by 1111123 [2013175] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 25
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- 0ffline [1822187]
· 10 likes ·
KrakFreak lends players the money so they can get the merits for networth and then players just send it back a few months later once they have all the merits. Thats why you see so many people with the merits … - Corvidae [1879936]
· 3 likes ·
Enemies: 100 how did you manage that in 70 days? - Touch [1317237] · 2 likes ·
yes, mail him.
How much time you took to make 1bil and then 2 bil in torn??
KrakFreak lends players the money so they can get the merits for networth and then players just send it back a few months later once they have all the merits.
Thats why you see so many people with the merits and they appear rich. KrakFreak.
.
damn he still doing that?
yes, mail him.
He'll mug you for 2 years straight at least 3 times a day.
Enemies: 100
how did you manage that in 70 days?
same way he managed almost 1bill networth ;)
Øn average I made abøut a million a day før my first year, then at abøut 400 days I found 2 sets øf boxing gloves in five days, sold them and started seriously banking, and at 600 days øn the dot I am worth 2.2 billion dollars
sø use LSD tø increase awareness tø get those city finds!
Mentions: Guide to Armor-running
well he started with a billion already, so I presume he would know what he's doing.
He got me to trust him, loan him a PI to get the merits, and scammed me. That's also why he constantly has bounties.
He can't afford the bounties like he used, you need a new memer tbh
How generous, he truly is a gentleman and a scholar.
4 years and literally 1 second...Jackpot and went way over 2 bil :P
If I started fresh with my current knowledge, trying my hardest it probably wouldn't take more than 2 months for my first 2b conservatively assuming nothing shady or lucky. With shadiness probably <1 week.
Is this thread one of the definitions of "Trolling".
And also is posting a reply to this thread trolling?
What do you say?
Who cares?
about 200 days to reach 1 billion networth by traveling 24 hours a day (by the way I spend a lot of money so my networth could have been higher).
traveling all day could bring 9m daily by selling plushies
I use lsd and I have done the psychology course that gives a bonus to awareness but I only found 102 crappy items in 320 days (and I actively click the city map every 4 hours).
its not a guarantee, but i average a find every six days, with 100 odd still in the city